A bit about us: Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewar
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Immutable is scaling rapidly and we are looking for awesome product managers to help us ensure we are building the right product for our customers. At Immutable, you’ll be able to help power the next generation of web3 games and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space. If you want to make it easier to build high-quality, scalable Ethereum web3 games, joining the Immutable as a product manager is the best way to have a huge impact!
Reporting into our VP of Product as a Principal Product Manager, you’ll be at the top of your game (literally) in terms of PM craft, with the ability to shape and execute product strategy. You’ll also bring expertise in the gaming industry, taking your place as the SME on the team with the goal of helping web3 games achieve mainstream success.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for shaping and executing product strategy to achieve the mission of making Immutable X the best place to build web3 games
- Work with the product team to combine technology and design to solve real customer problems in a greenfield industry
- Conduct qualitative research with developers to understand their needs and desires
- Utilise data-driven insights to improve the product constantly
- Weigh difficult trade-offs understanding the user, security and engineering requirements
- Fostering a culture of mentorship and coaching the wider team on your area of expertise
We would love you to have:
- Proven track record of achieving product success and growth in previous roles
- Ability to combine technology and design to solve real customer problems
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams to create a consistent, reliable shipping cadence
- Product evangelist with the ability to advocate for product within the business, working with other departments
- Ability to influence key decisions
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience in scale-ups or larger technology companies
- A demonstrated involvement in the blockchain industry or personal interest in crypto/NFTs
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. At Immutable, you’ll be able to build next-generation infrastructure for NFTs on Ethereum and get deep access to the most exciting projects, technology and opportunities in the space. If you want to make it easier to build high-quality, scalable Ethereum NFT projects, working in the product team at Immutable is the best way to have a huge impact!
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
Levelling up your growth
Helping you thrive
- ️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Leave when you need it the most
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
- A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!