WRITE A NEW EXCITING CHAPTER, #BUIDL DECENTRALIZED TECHNOLOGIES WITH US AND BE A PART OF OUR BLOCKCHAIN FAMILY Validity Labs is an innovative and one of the leading Swiss technology companies in the
Validity Labs is an innovative and one of the leading Swiss technology companies in the field of blockchain and decentralized technologies. We inspire, live the innovation and #BUIDL products and services in the fast-paced field of blockchain technology. A rapidly evolving economy calling for serverless systems, decentralized products and services, innovation, digitalisation and radical improvement of old cumbersome processes. Our company is made up of creative minds, out of the box thinkers, magic cube solvers and we are looking for you to complete our team and join our vision of contributing to a future of a decentralized economy!
Validity Labs is an equal opportunity and self-realization employer. Everyone is welcome, regardless of origin, gender, age, or nationality, religion, or sexual orientation.
We are looking for a PR Manager / Texter / Content Creator m | f | d – as a Freelancer – who fascinates our customers, partners and target group with exciting stories.
- Conceptualize and create sophisticated content for our social media channels – in close cooperation and coordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Design, write and publish marketing content.
- Independent research and editorial, cross-media preparation of good relevant stories from our industry / current technology and blockchain trends.
- Revision of already existing content, e.g. our website, company & product brochures.
- University degree in communication, marketing, journalism, IT, technology or similar.
- Several years of professional experience, e.g. corporate communications, press/public relations, corporate publishing, social media.
- Always up to date with the latest technology trends and the blockchain area.
- Sense for good storytelling as an instrument of brand management and digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders and a passion for writing.
- Ideally you are a native German speaker and fluent in English, but we also consider candidates that speak either native or fluent English.
Are you excited by the idea of working within an international, young and inspiring team with an open corporate culture? Then we are the perfect company for you! We offer you a responsible and flexible job, which can be carried out completely in your home office.
Are you ready to become a part of our Blockchain family and leave a footprint in this growing space? Then we are looking forward to your application! Only complete applications consisting of:
- Cover letter
- Samples of work