PR Manager (Remote SP)
Created in October 2014, Tether USDt was the first stablecoin in existence and remained the sole stablecoin in the market until March 2018. Tether is disrupting the legacy financial system by offering
Created in October 2014, Tether USDt was the first stablecoin in existence and remained the sole stablecoin in the market until March 2018. Tether is disrupting the legacy financial system by offering a more modern approach to money. By adding fiat currency-digital cash to the blockchain, Tether makes a significant contribution to a more connected ecosystem by introducing digital currency benefits, such as instant global transactions, to traditional currency and incorporating traditional currency benefits like price stability to digital currency. With a commitment to full transparency and compliance, Tether is the most secure, fastest, and lowest cost way to transact with money.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far we’ve grown fast and stayed lean to secure our place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and has the confidence to meet the many challenges that this evolving space faces, we are interested in talking to you. Join us and help lay the foundations for a decentralized future.
We are looking for a professional who is an outstanding writer, has a digital-first mindset and understands how to operate within a high-performing team.
We are currently looking for: PR Manager (Remote)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing both proactive and reactive strategic public relations campaigns to shape public opinion to benefit Tether and the digital token and blockchain space in general.
- Engaging directly and build relationships with the digital token and blockchain communities, key influencers and others to develop the interests of Tether and the community as a whole.
- Acting as a point of contact for our PR agencies and help coordinate their efforts.
- Execute on our media relations strategy and secure regular placements in top-tier media outlets.
- Crafting press briefing docs, press packs and develop and pitch stories to earn coverage across the trade, business and national media.
- Conducting media training and prepare key spokespeople.
- Managing media inquiries and interview requests.
- Monitoring, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
- Working closely with the social media team to enhance and maintain the company’s social media presence
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s degree; Minimum 5 years public relations and communications experience.
- A track record and experience in successfully managing communications during times of crisis
- Expertise developing corporate communications plans aligning internal, external and stakeholder communications against business priorities while driving outcomes across traditional media, digital and social channels
- Strong media relationships, with experience engaging reporters on a regular basis.
- Able to communicate information effectively and accurately, verbally or in writing across multiple disciplines.
- A self-starter capable of achieving results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry would be an advantage but not necessary