About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external in
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for a highly motivated
PR Manager to live, develop and expand the holoride marketing strategy into a powerful PR stream, and, ultimately, become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As a PR Manager, you will be directly responsible to drive the holoride thought leadership in our key industries: automotive, XR and media. You will be further responsible to create and supervise the creation of media releases, press kits and innovative content for social media accounts, in addition to establishing relationships with media outlets, journalists, and key influencers.
You will learn to know our audience and help build our global media presence with support from both American and European agencies and your bold and creative nature. Coordinating, steering, and aligning with partners, stakeholders and agencies, you will strongly contribute to grow holoride’s brand awareness across the globe while we will gradually expand to markets.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a public relations, communication, or advertising capacity
- Proven track record designing and executing successful, innovative and creative public relations campaigns at both a local and (inter)national level
- Experience in handling and steering multiple stakeholders (exposure to larger clients/brands is a plus)
- Understanding of corporate process and approval loops
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Fluency in both English and German
- Excellent writing skills in English and German
- International working experience
- Understanding of PR platforms, distribution networks such as PR Newswire
- Event (management) experience
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve