About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia. At Koinly, we are build
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
At Koinly, we are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking. Founded in 2018, Koinly is today used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
We are looking for a PR & Communications Manager who can help build brand visibility for Koinly. The role offers the opportunity to work with journalists and establish a media network.
- Manage and contribute to the development of corporate communications materials, including press releases, Q&A documents, and presentations
- Support our PR team by pitching, writing, and editing stories on behalf of our senior leadership team while keeping our senior leaders updated on breaking industry or company-specific news
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing & Product teams to create impactful cross-channel awareness campaigns
- Keep a pulse on seasonal industry trends and create a drumbeat of stories that help Koinly secure media coverage in acclaimed publications
- Identify opportunities for responsive earned media
- Monitoring, reporting on, and maintaining media coverage results
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments for effective networking
- 3-5 years in-house experience managing PR and/or communications for a business or at an agency
- Proven experience of media relations, influencing and selling of stories to gain valuable exposure
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, research, and presentation skills, particularly leveraging Google Slides or PowerPoint to present ideas and performance updates
- Strong digital communications skills including e-sentiment monitoring and SEO-conscious writing for digital PR activities
- Efficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Awareness of PR, social media and SEO best practices
- You have an interest in cryptocurrencies
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- A full-time 100% remote position
- An opportunity to join one of the leading brands in the cryptocurrency tax solution space and become an integral part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organization
- A collaborative environment with an opportunity to continuously learn from your peers
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!