We are a Privacy Blockchain based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet that
We are a Privacy Blockchain based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet that allows integration with third party applications and services to protect users’ data and ensure their privacy at the network level.
The Nym team is a world class mix of privacy experts, coders, and thinkers spread all over Europe. They also happen to be really nice people. We believe that user privacy underpins democratic freedoms in a networked world, and we’re proud to help roll back the surveillance society.
The PR manager will work closely with the CSO to develop and implement Nym’s PR and Communications strategy to achieve business goals.
So far, Nym has been featured in WIRED, Forbes, FinExtra and hosted events with leading privacy advocates such as Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowdon. We want to bring someone on board who can take our public profile to the next level rapidly.
What you will be building
- Work with CSO and marketing team to develop innovative cross channel marketing strategies in line with the Nym mission, brand and product readiness;
- Take the initiative on developing and implementing PR and Marketing campaigns supporting said strategy;
- Maintain and build upon Nym’s extensive list of media contacts, making sure Nym is represented to the outside world in-line with the product roadmap;
- Set up KPI’s to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and adjust as necessary;
- Keep on top of market trends across crypto, privacy tech and the data economy more broadly and work with CSO to adjust marketing strategy as needed;
What you bring to the team
- At least 4 years’ professional experience working in Public Relations, closely collaborating with marketing (minimum 2 years within Blockchain Technology)
- Strong understanding of Token Economics / Crypto-Currency
- Background in journalism preferred but not essential – you are a great writer and can bring a book of contacts
- A passion for Privacy, with 100% belief in Nym’s mission
- UK or EU passport – part of this role is semi-frequent travel inside of Europe
What we offer you
- A diverse and collaborative team of 30 + Privacy and DeFi enthusiasts, interested in learning and solving problems together
- Remote working (with a bias towards being able to do in-person meetups periodically)
- A competitive salary