Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets. Ensure the smooth functioning of the brokerage platform, incl....
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
You have the opportunity to join our Platform Management team at Crypto Broker AG, where you will work with a group of highly motivated and highly skilled professionals and be a key in the management of our proprietary trading platform.
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the brokerage platform, incl. both testing and shaping its development to enhance platform processes
- Implement operational best practices, e.g. automated reconciliations, and contribute with innovative solutions to the continuous improvement of the platform
- Create and maintain operational workflows in such a way that they adhere to technical standards and can be carried out in an operator-friendly and efficient manner
- Work in close cooperation with other team members, including traders and developers
- Maintain priority list of next tasks and coordinate with internal and external IT providers
- Cover daily operations tasks when there is demand (e.g. holiday coverage and high volume days)
- Experience in front-to-back processing at a financial institution
- Good with numbers and high attention to detail
- Knowledge of FIX protocol; knowledge of REST is a plus
- Basic coding experience, be it only Excel macros
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Experience working as a project manager and/or product owner is beneficial
- English professional proficiency; German is a plus
- Knowledge of and interest in blockchain technology and/or crypto assets is advantageous
The starting date is as soon as possible.
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- Due to Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland
If you have a Swiss work permit or you are an EU/EFTA citizen, please send your full application in English, incl. CV and references to email@example.com.