Platforms Engineer needed - 100% REMOTELY 100% REMOTELY Salary 6,000 to 8,135 EUR /month, depending on experience + equity (up to $110 000 annually) 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of sick pay B2B
Platforms Engineer needed – 100% REMOTELY
- 100% REMOTELY
- Salary 6,000 to 8,135 EUR/month, depending on experience + equity (up to $110 000 annually)
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of sick pay
- B2B long-term permanent contract
- Gibraltar-based fintech startup specialized in providing Bitcoin’s accessibility
Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for a Platform Engineers for an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
A cloud-native application platform automates infrastructure provisioning and configuration, dynamically allocating and reallocating resources at deploy time based on the needs of the application. Building on a cloud-native runtime optimizes application life-cycle management, including scaling to meet demand, resource utilization, orchestration across available resources, and recovery from failures with minimum downtime.
In successful software organizations, development teams can consume core services in a self-service manner from a central platform team.
Examples of such services include:
- Infrastructure provisioning (Compute, Network, Storage)
- CI/CD pipelines and underlying tooling
- Standardized mechanisms to log, monitor and troubleshoot their services in all environments
- Codified templates to create new services in line with agreed architectural patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and a growth mindset, the ability to learn and use the best in class technology and tools to address our requirements
- Deep technical knowledge of software and systems – able to dive into details with engineers and speak in plain language with stakeholders
- Stays abreast of current technology developments and has demonstrated the ability to retain competitive advantage by implementing relevant technologies in software products
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing, deploying, and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud environments
- Strong understanding of Docker and best practices
- Conversational English (B2 at very minimum, ideally C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience building immutable Infrastructure and Configuration as code, experience working in a GitOps environment
- Preferably AWS certified and having a good understanding of the Amazon Well-Architected Framework
- Proactively work to identify and reduce toil through the implementation of sustainable automated mechanisms
- Build high-quality observability into everything we do by building self-serve alerts, dashboards, metrics and events
- Deliver self-serve capabilities to our developers that allow them to provision, manage and operate their own infrastructure
- Provide coaching and mentoring to colleagues around how to build sustainable services
- Keep security and compliance at the forefront of all you do
Why work with us?
- Possibility to learn from an ultra-experienced CTO/tech lead
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- No tight deadlines and loose, startup atmosphere
- Impactful work! Your work will be deployed weekly to millions of citizens and your input will be heard and taken into consideration
- Amazing opportunity to develop non-technical business skills
- Further development opportunities and exchanging experience with strong professionals
What do we offer?
- Salary 6,000 to 8,135 EUR per month, depending on experience (up to $110 000 annually)
- 35 days of paid leave + 2 weeks of paid sick leave + equity
- B2B contract
- Loose atmosphere, no tight deadlines, work with experienced developers, great opportunity to exchange experience and knowledge
- 100% remote work
- Long-term contract
- Flexible working hours
Referral bonus: 3,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: 6,000.00€ – 8,135.00€ per month