Job Overview We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team. You’ll be working closely with the current development team to help maintain, improve and build upon our SAAS Platform. As one o
We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer to join our team. You’ll be working closely with the current development team to help maintain, improve and build upon our SAAS Platform. As one of our engineers, you will be creating complex, unique and bespoke solutions to solve technical issues across the eCommerce space. Joining a wider full-stack development team, this role will have a bias towards back-end development with an eye for detail being a significant bonus. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be collaborating closely with the development team to implement new solutions or introduce ideas on how we can improve our systems & workflows.
Grow as we grow
First and foremost, we don’t expect everyone to know everything. We are just keen for individuals who are enthusiastic to learn, work hard and are real team players. We’re a rocket ship here at Zavupay, meaning you have every opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in areas you are passionate about, whether that is something you’re already interested in or something new.
We’ll get you up to speed on:
- Microservice architecture
- AWS Lambda, Laravel, ReactJS and other technologies
- Event sourcing
- Building integrations with Cryptocurrency gateway services
- Server administration and DevOps
– Has experienced within a fast paced environment from a start up or scale up startup company.
– Excellent knowledge implementing DevOps best practices and tooling, such as Kubernetes, Ansible and Packer.
– Possesses good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
– Bonus points for any knowledge of Golang and/or Rust.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,205.00-£65,985.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday