Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, London, Singapore Vierzon and New York, Ledger ha
The Physical Security Specialist reports directly to Ledger Head of Physical Security and will be accountable for specific physical security related activities across Ledger as defined by Head of Physical Security and Corporate Security Dept.
The Physical Security Specialist focuses primarily on daily potential issues susceptible to threaten Ledger locations and employees, and provides punctual operational solutions to ensure assets resilience and employees security and safety.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assists to manage and coordinate security service providers interventions and field performances (CCTV, Manned Guarding, telemonitoring, badging,etc).
- Promotes adherence to relevant Safety & Security policies and standards among Ledger internal and external users.
- Is involved in Ledger onsite and offsite large events through security and safety assessments and agreed measures implementation.
- Follows up Ledger construction projects to ensure security designs are fully adhered to.
- Regularly audit the CCTV devices and access control system and database to ensure they are functioning properly and remove irregularities.
- Supports and supervises the implementation of security and safety actions as defined by the Head of Physical Security.
- Targets related physical security incidents for reporting and punctual corrective actions implementation.
- Assists to monitor developments in the continuity risk landscape through development of preventive, protective and post-event mitigation measures.
- Assists in conducting risk-based on-site safety/security and business continuity reviews.
- Assists with internal security investigations.
About the team
You will join an experienced global team of security and resiliency professionals.
- Team is responsible for safety and security, business continuity, and incident management group.
- Diverse and multicultural, with team members in the France, USA, Singapore, UK and Switzerland
- Solution and client-oriented mindset and “getting things done” attitude.
- Strong collaboration
- Minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in similar physical security role.
- A certification or degree in a safety/security, or incident management discipline (SSIAP 1 or 2 / Field experience taken in consideration).
- Experience in incident and business continuity management (exercises and real incidents), including use of respective tools
- Good level of English in order to be able to interact daily with various teams and non-French speakers.
- Understanding of digital technologies, e.g. mobile apps, mass notification and training tools is beneficial
- CCTV, Alarm, access controls, Intrusion, SAZ, etcA good ability to visualise and explain issues to wider audiences, at all levels
- Able to travel if needed
- A collaborative, engaging, positive teammate
- Dedicated, confident, with high integrity
- Motivated with excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working independently
- A fast learner and good listener
- Interested in keeping abreast and maintaining situational awareness of relevant developments
- Client, service and solution-oriented, but nevertheless a critical (independent) thinker
- A skilled negotiator and facilitator
- At ease liaising at all hierarchical levels
- Dedicated to high quality outcomes, even under pressure
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, and you want to join a young, innovative, growing company, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.