The Offer Challenging Work The Job Job description: Add new and improve existing functionalities on the users’ control panel. Participate in the development of our cryp
- Challenging Work
- Add new and improve existing functionalities on the users’ control panel.
- Participate in the development of our cryptocurrency project.
- Cowork with our system administrators and testers department.
- Track your work in Redmine and use Git as VCS.
- PHP 8.0 or 7.1.
- Knowledge and practical usage of OOP and its basic principles (awareness of GRASP, SOLID, and design patterns is a plus).
- Experience with at least one MVC-oriented Framework (Symfony, Yii2, Laravel, Zend). We use Symfony.
- MySQL or compatible DBMS experience.
- Ability to work with PHP’s PDO lib (or at least MySQLi). Experience with Doctrine is a plus.
- Ability to write codes that are clean and understandable, following consistent code styles.
- Proactiveness is very desired.
- English Upper Level – sufficient skills for written communication.
- Blockchain knowledge (Web3, Ethereum, EVM, Solidity).
- Experience in integrating 3rd party or internal services (via AJAX, JSON-RPC, or maybe SOAP).
- SASS skills.
- Experience with PHPUnit testing framework (It’s not exclusive, but you will have to learn it).
- Being familiar with Linux (Bash) console shells and having experience with SSH connections.
- Ability to write simple Python / Bash scripts.
- CI/CD platforms (Gitlab).
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Node.js and ReactPHP.
- Docker knowledge.
We are hiring for a company which is providing professional hosting services.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk