Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montp
Within the Growth marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Performance marketing Manager who will play a key role in the acquisition strategy of Ledger clients and users by ensuring a top marketing mix strategy, revenue oriented.
- Implementation of digital campaigns across multiple paid channels (Paid search, shopping, retargeting, display, social media, native ads…). The channels will be likely to evolve depending on the strategy defined.
- Support the growth marketing team across acquisition channels inbound & outbound.
- Performance analysis and reporting of online marketing campaigns – assist the Growth marketing Team with insights in order to improve the overall performance of the campaigns
- Daily optimization of campaigns based on performance and according to company’s objectives (hands on or drive agencies)
- Creative optimization and A/B testing – suggest and put in place innovative ideas in order to improve ad creatives (ad copies, banners and videos).
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to ensure consistency in global messaging
- Contribute to the improvement of the company’s digital marketing efforts by proactively assessing and suggesting the latest best practices (competitive benchmarking)
- Think forward and design new strategies to adapt Paid marketing to the Web3 ecosystem
We want to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in online marketing / growth and acquisition
- Data driven mindset with analytical proven experience
- Experience and knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, reddit ads, affiliates marketing etc.
- Ability to work autonomously & Proactive attitude
- A strong problem-solving & data / analytical skills
- Deep interest and understanding of Web3 ecosystem (crypto, NFT, Blockchain, metaverse)
- A fluent level in English
- nice to have: previous experience in crypto
- A large variety of challenges and technologies
- Possibilities of multiple evolutions, on different positions
- Competitive salary, based on experience (Fix Salary, Bonus)
- 50% contribution on your public transport fees
- Flexible Remote policy
- Swile Card
- And much more …