Performance Marketing & Customer Acquisition Manager (Remote)
The Performance Marketing and Customer Acquisition Manager will be responsible for implementing and measuring all Bitfinex marketing efforts to ensure optimization for return on investment and convers
The Performance Marketing and Customer Acquisition Manager will be responsible for implementing and measuring all Bitfinex marketing efforts to ensure optimization for return on investment and conversion. He or she will also be responsible for delivering strategies to bring in experienced retail and professional traders, utilizing token listing activation campaigns, the Bitfinex Affiliate Programme and other acquisition tools to attract new customers to the platform.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning and implementation of all marketing initiatives and will develop a measurement and metrics dashboard to ensure marketing spend and return is aligned and optimized to deliver on Bitfinex objectives.
She or he will set performance targets across our paid marketing activities, including social media advertising, programmatic advertising and sponsorship, and set up monitoring tools, and work with our agencies, to ensure timely delivery of relevant information to evaluate return on marketing effort.
The successful candidate will be proficient in Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Hotjar and other marketing tools. He or she will also have an excellent understanding of retail financial markets, and in particular crypto trading and investment, with the objective of bringing in traders who are experienced, and want to embrace a professional trading platform.
We seek to hire an experienced marketer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in either crypto, financial services, banking, fintech or technology. The successful candidate will have both in-house and agency experience, as well as experience leading teams, managing integrated marketing communications programs, and hands-on experience managing marketing in a market where regulation is evolving. We are looking for a professional who is an outstanding marketer, has a digital-first mindset, is experienced in advising C-level executives and understands how to operate within a high-performing team.
- Develop strong measurements and reporting framework that provides a clear view of performance across all digital channels, closely monitoring conversion rates and continuously optimizing for maximum ROI
- Partner with other marketing and other external-facing parts of the business, to drive greater retail and professional trader acquisition
- Work independently with internal op-co and external agency partners to improve data report infrastructure, standardizing metrics and reporting methodology, including data input from external partners.
- Maintain and ensure reliable and robust running for Google Analytics, Appsflyer and other existing business intelligence tools with ongoing updates of our website and applications, setup goals to measure customer acquisition results
- Develop initiatives to boost experienced retail and professional trader participation through marketing activities.
- Build on and optimize the Bitfinex Affiliate Programme
- Work with the Community Growth Manager and the Tokens listing team to bolster initiatives to attract token communities to trade on Bitfinex
- Help team on ad hoc projects when needed
- MANDATORY EXPERIENCE in at least one of these sectors or similar industries: Crypto, Financial Services, Fintech.
- Minimum 10 years of Marketing and Growth / Customer acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record in executing growth strategies to grow customer base and increase retention
- In-depth knowledge of analytics tools (ie. Google Analytics, Tag manager, Google Data studio, Hotjar, Excel etc)
- Motivated team player who actively seeks challenging projects and proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the team’s goals.
- Good understanding of marketing and customers interact with different channels.
- Expertise developing marketing plans and aligning internal, external and stakeholder communications against business priorities
- Track record of successfully managing diverse marketing activities.
- Experience building integrated marketing programmes, and driving outcomes across traditional media, digital and social channels
- Ability to communicate information effectively and accurately, verbally or in writing across multiple disciplines. Can synthesize large amounts of data and distill key points clearly, succinctly and quickly.
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative
- Self-starter. Able to work independently as needed.
- Capable of achieving results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
- Knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and trading would be an advantage