Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered. We are seeking a skilled People Operations Manager t
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively working closely with the HR division including taking responsibility for all HR administration and the entire HR processes.
- Work closely with international payroll companies, ensure appropriate payroll implementation and set up.
- Support talent acquisition in the hiring process and interviewing of staff as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of employment contracts and service agreements.
- Administer employee benefits, leave and pay, as well as manage relevant insurances.
- Enforce company policies and practice and be able to update and craft policies and improve on templates.
- Accurately maintain and update personnel data, ensuring all employee records are up-to-date and confidential.
- Respond to routine inquiries regarding benefits, HR, company policies and procedures.
- Support managers on Human Resources-related queries, and acting as a trusted advisor to managers and employees across the organization.
- Support the accomplishment of the People Operations Division mission and objectives by completing diverse, technical and complex administrative and research duties that support the employment life cycle and employment functions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced tech startup environment where initiative and a self starting attitude is required
- Solid communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Confidentiality is crucial
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Solution focused and self-driven
- Team player
- An open and communicative personality
What we’re looking for in you:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Management or similar and preferably a Swiss Federal HR Certification.
- Must have international payroll experience.
- Proven track record of good knowledge in Swiss labor law.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a versatile and independent HR function.
Nice to have:
- Understanding and interest in Blockchain and decentralised technologies.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters