div class description p span style font weight 400 The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, span span styl...
The People Team at Chainalysis is dedicated to enabling growth, building an inclusive environment, and providing the benefits and perks that help our employees balance work, life, and happiness. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis has the right talent and framework in place to grow both quickly and thoughtfully.
The People Operations Manager, M&A works as a partner to the Corporate Development Team (Mergers & Acquisitions), People Team Operations, Legal and cross-functional HR teams to lead a wide variety of operational projects, processes, systems, and cases as a part of the People integration process. We measure success by the ability to form true partnerships with leaders in the organization and the ability to build processes that best support our internal team members.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve partnered with the Corporate Development Team (Mergers & Acquisitions), People team operations, legal and cross-functional HR teams to lead a wide variety of operational projects, processes, systems, and cases as a part of the People integration process, such as integration of compensation and benefits programs, HR systems, total rewards, and more.
- You’ve developed People best practices on M&A processes including running the due diligence keeping the people first, overseeing communications (both internal and external), benchmarking with other companies, soliciting feedback and driving action to improve
- You lead the effort on reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for Corporate Development & HR Leadership using existing dashboards, HRIS data, and leveraging our people data team
- You’ve successfully delivered an exceptional transition experience for employees of all levels coming from acquired companies
- You identify, escalate, and resolve risks and issues in partnership with cross-functional teams, even before they may happen
A background like this helps:
- You’ve been in a senior People Operations (HR) role before, have experience running M&A project management, and know the ropes (for the most part)
- You’ve experienced driving cross-functional global projects independently and collaboratively
- You have experience dealing with ambiguity at all times, and understanding and reacting quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available
- You’ve demonstrated experience in strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, and collaborate effectively across the organization and influence partners at all levels to achieve results
- You have strong project management and change management experience
- You have a strong curiosity and sense of urgency – driven by results
- High-growth startup experience