What You'll Do You partner with business leaders, the Country Leadership Boards, the Netherlands Workers Council, ambassadors and the People & Communities eco-system to drive engagement, collabora
What You’ll Do
You partner with business leaders, the Country Leadership Boards, the Netherlands Workers Council, ambassadors and the People & Communities eco-system to drive engagement, collaboration and country innovation. You influence both internal and external communities and are responsible for co-designing and executing solutions and execution of HR strategies, initiatives and programs within the country. You have a deep understanding of the business landscape, external market insights in region and country, and Cisco’s people agenda.
- Co-design and execution of employee engagement, inclusion & collaboration and other country level people and culture initiatives
- Collaborate closely with the local Works Council
- Co-ownership of complex country compliance and legislative requirements
- Execution against benefits strategy for country, in collaboration with partners
- Influence strategy and execute cross-functional projects e.g. restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestiture
- Drive local Cisco Brand strategy
- Support Employee Relations escalations
- Be the in Country “face” for Cisco at Customer/Government/Legislative Meetings, Conferences, etc. Host, influence the agenda, create engagement opportunities for executive and partner visits at Cisco.
Who You Are
- You are a trusted HR consultant, advisor & coach
- You have country knowledge and local HR expertise
- You have experience of building great relationships with a local Workers Council
- You have business acumen and demonstrate effective stakeholder management and communication skills
- You are a critical thinker with strategic agility
- You have the ability to work dynamically and collaboratively
- You have sound judgement and are able to manage ambiguity
- You are a change catalyst with the ability to influence
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.