We are DONE!Berlin, an international company in the field of organizational consulting. Among other things, we help our clients attract the best talent to their companies. Our principle is simple: We
Our client, Worldcoin, is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. They believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity.
**About the Team:
**The People team supports and maximizes the potential of Worldcoin’s greatest strength, its employees. We oversee and support the entire employee lifecycle and journey at Worldcoin—from attracting and hiring top talent through supporting a growing and thriving team—while cultivating an inclusive workplace culture.
Worldcoin’s technology and products are ready to scale rapidly. We’re gearing up for the global launch of our cryptocurrency and products at the end of this year! We are looking for a People Business Partner (PBP) Director who will act as our company’s first PBP as you build out your function. You will partner closely with our leaders across the company as we focus on scaling the organization and everything that comes along with that. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with leaders across multidisciplinary functions (we are a hardware + software + web3 company with components of a gig economy). This is a unique opportunity to build out a People Business Partner team from ground up and own People Development and Management (talent management, learning and development, onboarding and people programs).
In this role, you will:
- Provide strategic advice, counsel and consultative solutions to executives on people management aspects of their businesses, including driving organizational development, team effectiveness, executing change management strategies and employee engagement solutions.
- Hire and build your team to help drive people strategy through a tremendous period of change, growth and global scale.
- Lead talent management and development plans across the organization with a focus on enhancing the quality of leaders and managers, building skills and capabilities of the workforce and ensuring succession bench strength.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex People issues, like performance management and compensation.
- Collaborate and partner with the broader People Ops team to roll out all key people processes around compensation reviews, DEI, benefits, and learning and development.
- Develop and monitor reporting to ensure People metrics are quantifiable and outcome-driven; able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and positive employee experience.
The ideal People Business Partner Director should thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a proven track record in leading and implementing high impact people processes and programs at scaling companies and/or startups globally.
- 10+ years of HRBP experience; preferably at technology focused companies and hyper-growth startups
- Experience partnering and supporting engineering specific Director to C-Suite executives in an international environment
- Experience leading and managing a team of HRBP professionals; preferably global teams
- Well-rounded experience with a variety of People disciplines such as employee relations, organizational design, performance management, talent development and learning and development
- Experience in data analytics and reporting
- Proven track record and ability to coach and influence leaders and employees
- Passion for building inclusive and diverse teams
- Strong business acumen and a deep level of curiosity, proactivity and problem-solving
- Comfortable navigating complex situations and operating in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible Time Off
- Daily catered lunch and dinner in-office
- Home office set up stipend for remote workers
Currently valued at $1B and backed by leading investors like Andreessen Horowitz and Coinbase Ventures, Worldcoin is a new, collectively owned global currency that will be distributed fairly to as many people as possible. Worldcoin will launch by giving a free share to everyone on Earth. We believe that this is an essential step to accelerate the transition towards a more inclusive global economy, providing new ways for everyone to share future prosperity. We hope you’ll join us on our ambitious journey.