Mailchain is email for web3. We're developing the next generation of messaging for web3 and the metaverse to safeguard communication for users. Do you care about user privacy, open source software, fi
Mailchain is email for web3. We’re developing the next generation of messaging for web3 and the metaverse to safeguard communication for users. Do you care about user privacy, open source software, first class user experience, and developing new technologies that will benefit millions of users?
Without communication as a first class citizen, many actions taken for granted on the Internet cannot take place in web3. Users can’t receive direct communications related to their savings, loans, and financial positions. They can’t receive information from projects they care about in the context of how they interact with them. They can’t contact others in their community, for example, to make an offer to purchase a digital collectible. Businesses can’t receive receipts for payments, or invoices. Developers can’t be reached in the event of security issues and can’t send out important communications to their users if there is an issue, upgrade, or decision to be made.
Mailchain provides a multi protocol platform for sending and receiving messages between blockchain addresses. Users don’t need to reveal private keys or any other information about themselves. It’s as simple as using webmail.
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development (exAWS global lead for startups, Techstars Mentor, early-stage investor) on creating partnership target lists and crafting communication plans with the goal of successfully onboarding other blockchain project partnerships.
- Experience working with and architecting communication solutions for a diverse range of web3 projects: from NFT marketplaces, to DeFi platforms, to DAO-tooling.
- Potential to manage community initiatives with the Head of Community (12+ years in non-profit comms inc. USAID and DAI).
- Attending web3 events for networking and learning opportunities
- Being part of a dynamic team of technical and community builders who are aligned in the mission of adding value to the space.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates with a technical background in either field of study or experience.
- Deep level of Web3 knowledge and exposure, with well established networks in Web3.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to create communication plans and engage directly with prospect partnerships.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work autonomously
- A natural bias for action with a proven track record in building Web3 partnerships
Mailchain is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
All offers are conditional on references and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant), and a relevant criminal background check.