Powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, Socios.com is an all-in-one fan engagement and rewards app for sports and entertainment fans, where you acquire voting rights to influence the club
Powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, Socios.com is an all-in-one fan engagement and rewards app for sports and entertainment fans, where you acquire voting rights to influence the clubs and teams you love. Find your voice, get club rewards & compete for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
At Socios.com we are looking for a highly passionate and dedicated Partnerships Executive to join a newly-created Partner Operations team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. Having already partnered with some of the biggest sports teams in the world – FC Barcelona, Arsenal, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atletico de Madrid, Manchester City FC, UFC, PFL, AS Roma, Galatasaray, AC Milan and many more – we are a growing brand in the sports industry and are consistently being recognized for our action-packed and highly engaging fan content.
This position is responsible for supporting Senior Partnerships Managers in their management of the relationships between Socios.com and our biggest partners. With Senior Managers being the focal point between Socios.com and each Individual team/organisation, our Partnerships Executives can expect to support on a wide variety of tasks such as (but not limited to) proposition design, relationship management, partnership activation and cross-department project leadership. The Partnership team’s objective is to ensure world-class Fan Tokens for some of the biggest brands in the world. The successful candidate will need to be prepared for a fast-paced environment in which they will be given the opportunity to contribute and own a number of key projects.
The ideal candidate will be excellent at building and maintaining relationships with teams and must be comfortable pushing boundaries and be prepared to innovate.
The position can be based in either of our Madrid or London offices, but frequent travel to the Malta HQ and to various partner locations will be required. This role will report to one of the Senior Partnerships Managers within the team.
Responsibilities & Duties
Experiential and digital asset-focused activation support across functions:
- Support Partnership team in the successful delivery of portfolio rights;
- Support Partnership team in digital and social rights delivery;
- Relationship management across Socios partner teams;
- Support the creation, implementation and activation of Socios.com & Fan Tokens promotional campaigns with new and existing partners.
- Support Socios in the delivery of all initiatives;
- Support Socios VIP inventory management plan including LED, partner web assets, merchandise, ticketing and other experiences;
- Assist the Partnership team working closely with Marketing, Ticketing, and other internal stakeholders to ensure sponsorship fulfilment.
- Support fan & brand activations;
- Support the development and execution of compelling fan engagement activations that align with overarching fan strategy;
- Support on the development and execution of all Socios focused activity;
- Bring external inspiration from other sports, teams & industries on best-in-class experiences and content delivery;
- Create standardized frameworks, delivery mechanisms and service providers to optimize event/experience delivery process;
- Support the team on maximizing the execution of the agreed marketing rights.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant program would be considered an asset;
- Minimum one years’ experience in partners, marketing or events management;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive nature;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Capability to analyze and interpret data, demonstrating critical thinking and recommending actions to drive engagement and revenue for the business;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, a second language (Spanish, Italian or French) would be considered a plus;
- Strong desire to work in the sports industry;
- Extensive knowledge of sport, especially football, is considered an advantage;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work across a number of projects;
- Highly adaptable and able to work with a variety of people at different levels;
- Creative & innovative, you must be prepared to push boundaries to consistently wow our audiences;
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Strong organizational and reporting skills;
- Ability to bring creativity to the table, maximizing assets, and inventing feasible solutions on a partner-by-partner basis;
- Willingness to attend matches on weekends and travel as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of our spectacular offices in Madrid or London, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hubs of the cities.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.