About Crypto Finance Group Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditio
About Crypto Finance Group
Crypto Finance Group is a multi-award winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zürich, and Singapore. We enable traditional and institutional investors to invest in digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our three divisions – brokerage, crypto storage/custodian solutions, and fund and asset management – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.
We are currently looking for a Paralegal/ Legal Project Manager 60% – 80% for our Legal & Compliance Department based at our new office in the Prime Tower in Zurich, Switzerland. The starting date is as soon as possible.
- AML/CTF transaction monitoring tasks
- Support and management of certain legal, regulatory, and compliance projects
- KYC requirements, incl. onboarding process (compliance controls)
- Tax compliance (control of the client forms for tax purposes)
- Execution of certain controls, incl. in relation to risk assessments/categorisation
- Review of customer documentation according to compliance requirements (continuous review and repapering)
- Support in reviewing and updating policies
- Creation of automated workflows for the implementation of due diligence requirements (EDD; sanctions and AML due diligence)
- Preparation of EC/Employee training (e.g. PowerPoint slides)
- General administrative support to the Legal and Compliance team
- Bachelor’s degree (Uni/FH) in business administration, law, or commercial law; CAS Paralegal is an advantage
- 2-5 years’ experience providing legal administrative support in a law firm (financial industry), in an international environment, or equivalent
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision and under time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good knowledge of German is an asset
- Dynamic person with an innovative spirit and a positive attitude
- Become part of a leading company in the crypto asset space
- Take part in and contribute to knowledge sessions on crypto assets
- Gain deep insights into crypto asset trading, market making, and execution strategies
- Work in an inspiring, dynamic, and rapidly growing industry
- Join a team-oriented and entrepreneurial culture
We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.