Future Cast is an Innovation, Education, and R&D centre focussed on the Construction and Quarrying industries. We collaborate with companies in these sectors and throughout their manufacturing supply
Future Cast is an Innovation, Education, and R&D centre focussed on the Construction and Quarrying industries. We collaborate with companies in these sectors and throughout their manufacturing supply chains on projects to increase the adoption of advanced technology and processes. We are a non-profit organisation with a remit to research and disseminate technologies in Industry 4.0 to our member companies. We help solve pressing issues with our accumulated knowledge and expertise in industrial automation, innovation, and funding.
We are promotors of Industry 4.0 Skillnet. We assist companies in the Construction, Quarry, and Manufacturing industries to access subsidised training in using new technologies to assist them on their digital journeys.
What Future Cast offers:
- An opportunity to contribute to the national economic growth agenda
- A friendly and flexible working environment in new premises
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and committed team
- Interaction with a diverse range of industry clients and state partners
With strong prospects for growth, Future Cast is looking to expand its team of trainers across its portfolio of courses with an expected start date in September or later. If you are a well-qualified and experienced trainer in any of the listed courses below, we would love to hear from you. Experience in working with and mentoring other trainers in an educational training context is an advantage.
This is a part-time, hourly-paid role. Courses are part-time and are designed to be manageable alongside other work or study commitments, with face-to-face sessions and online lectures generally scheduled during the day or in the evenings. Applicants must be available to lecture online or face to face on these topics.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in one of the fields of expertise listed below which can include full-time experience as an instructor in a recognized training institution
- Substantial and demonstratable experience(minimum 2 years) in delivering relevant professional training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to excellence in course delivery and customer service.
We are looking for trainers in:
- Data Analytics
- Blockchain for Construction
- SMART Buildings
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualisation (Virtual Reality in construction)
- Kuka Robotics
- Lean Construction
- Project Management
Does this sound like you? If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity please submit your CV or contact me for more information
Future Cast is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 3-6 per week
Salary: From €50.00 per hour
- Are you available for evening classes?
- Are you available to deliver face to face?
- Lecturing: 2 years (preferred)
- Ireland (preferred)
Expected start date: 01/09/2022
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 3 per week
Salary: €30.00-€60.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Application deadline: 26/08/2022