The mission is to execute technical actions (installing, updating, solving incidents, etc.). Availability to perform On-call support, if and when needed....
Noesis is looking for professionals with the following profile:
- Team members who want to get the best out of these technologies (Agile, DevOps, Blockchain technologies, Ansible, etc.) and are able to drive the change.
- The mission is to execute technical actions (installing, updating, solving incidents, etc.) according to operational excellence and collaborative principles.
- Moreover, continuous improvement and lean management are key to help achieving the operational excellence we aim for.
- Availability to perform On-call support, if and when needed.
- This position may involve trips.
- Incident management ;
- Change management ;
- Request management ;
- Proactive monitoring ;
- Technical maintenance plans;
- A strong Customer Focus in order to provide a highly professional support service to clients is a must;
- Additionally, all actions have to comply with ITIL standards;
- As Client Delivery Run handles highly critical applications, some actions need to be done out of office hours, especially during weekends. Each team member is expected to do his/her part.
- Experience in IBM OS/400 and DB2;
- Knowledge of ITIL, especially Incident, Change and Request Management;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- General IT infrastructure knowledge;
- Experience with RedHat Linux, Windows, HP-Unix, WAS, CFT and MQ Series;
- Experience with system scripting;
- Familiarity with Autosys and with database technology;
- Good written and spoken English;
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to <endereço ocultado>, including the job reference IJ_006__5_21_3725. Please check <endereço ocultado> to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application. Join us. Let’s innovate together!
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/388167/os-400-technical-administrator