Oracle Functional Controls Analyst
About Risk Risk isn’t going to disappear and the complex, ever changing environment makes it much harder to predict where new challenges will come from. But it represents an opportunity for businesses
Our Risk (Technology, Data & Analytics) practice is looking to recruit exceptional individuals with extensive experience in Oracle ERP technology and related processes. As a Manager within our Technology Data & Analytics business, you’ll work with the latest technologies, and iconic companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Our Managers are expected to lead client engagements, create new opportunities and contribute to the development of our people.
The Technology, Data & Analytics team within our Risk practice represents a strategic priority for PwC due to the increasing demand from organisations to manage technology risk and optimise risk and control management through technology, particularly with the maturity of Cloud technologies such as Oracle Cloud ERP.
Being mobile is essential as you’ll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country – or even the world. The same goes for your skill set – intellectually curious, dynamic and the ability to challenge the traditional approaches to deliver real transformation. Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential. As part of PwC’s Risk practice, we have the privilege of acting as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries.
This means that we have a real opportunity to enhance and refine our clients’ businesses from a risk perspective through the use of ever evolving technology. Of course, this will only be possible if we have the right people, with the right skills and the ability to push the boundaries of how new technologies
can support future business models.
That’s where you come in. As an Oracle Risk & Controls Manager, you will blend a breadth of functional and technical knowledge and experience with a risk mindset and creativity to develop ideas into solutions. The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team and to progress one’s skills and career, with development opportunities across our Risk business as well as broader business skills.
Our Managers are leaders, care passionately about the development of our people, and deliver exceptional client value. In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for:
- Leading Risk teams working on a diverse range of projects, including security and controls design, Oracle Risk Management Cloud (RMC) implementations and supporting Oracle Cloud ERP programmes from a Risk perspective.
- Reporting to a Director or Partner, you will deliver Oracle related work to some of the largest organisations in the UK across both the public and private sectors
- Managing the work pipeline and resource requirements of your team
- Business Development:
- Pushing the boundaries of what is possible, creating and leading new ideas and concepts through to fruition
- Supporting business development and proposal activity
- Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
- Raising the profile of the team externally by expanding the network, including with external bodies
One of the following (or all):
- Strong functional knowledge in Oracle Cloud ERP solutions across key financial areas (P2P, O2C, RTR, SCM,
- Substantial experience in Oracle Cloud ERP security, risk and business process controls, including Oracle GRC
- solutions (Risk Management Cloud)
- Oracle ERP project/programme management or Assurance project/programme experience
- Proven leadership qualities with a natural focus on team enhancement and growth
- A thorough understanding of how digital technology is changing finance and businesses more broadly over the
- short, medium and long term
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) with a focus on the ability to influence and drive
- change through complex organisations
- A business and finance process orientated mind-set that can seamlessly switch between technology and
- finance/business concepts
- Creative, inquisitive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experience of working with Oracle Identity Management (IDM), EPM Cloud products such as FCCS, TRCS,
- EPRCS, and/or industry-specific solutions (e.g. Oracle Retail)
- Experience of working with other emerging technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation,
- Blockchain, AI etc.)
Risk is all around us and in our complex world, is changing all the time. Our teams bring people from diverse backgrounds together, using their skills and cutting-edge technology, to help solve complex problems. We are pioneers in a world of changing risk and our market leading services build resilient organisations. Join us and together, we can support our clients to rethink risk.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.