About Us Come boost your career in our dynamic scale-up environment at SICCAR. SICCAR is old Scots for "Trusted and Sure". We build transformative tech to connect & protect business and society.
Come boost your career in our dynamic scale-up environment at SICCAR. SICCAR is old Scots for “Trusted and Sure”.
We build transformative tech to connect & protect business and society. Our Blockchain platform builds protection into personal and business data – it’s used in global scale problems of sustainability, government and business. Our transformative technology brings trust, resilience and security in big challenges across sustainability, government and business.
We’re an innovative team – we want to change the world and have fun doing it – and we’re now seeking an Operations Support Exec to join us in Edinburgh as we innovate our platform to deliver on an exciting future roadmap.
This is an opportunity to refine and consolidate our operations – you’ll have responsibility for running internal and external processes, maintaining quality management and improvement standards, including Legal and HR/recruitment support, business development and customer success team processes, as well as the day to day management of our office functions.
This is a varied role, working closely with the management team, covering four main areas across business operations:-
- Responsible for the Recruitment Process, liaising with recruitment consultants, screening incoming resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks and communicating with prospective candidates through to onboarding. And interviewing potential job candidates to find those who share SICCARs values
- Accountable for all new Employee Onboarding, welcoming new employees and explaining Company Policies
- Responsible for all ongoing Company HR Procedures including co-ordinating probation periods, annual reviews, EMI updates, and ensuring all documentation is regularly reviewed and up to date eg. Company Handbook
- Responsible for managing employment contracts for full-time and part-time resource as well as managing NDAs
- Responsible for aspects of Sales Support such as frameworks management, bid admin support, prospecting and researching opportunities
- Working closely with Head of Growth
- Responsible for ongoing administrative support of customer engagement
- Working closely with Head of Customer Success
- Accountable for Office Management including Reception duties, booking meetings, forwarding calls
- Accountable for documentation and maintenance of records management and quality management systems; including maintaining our ISO quality management certification
- Opportunity to become the Social Convenor, organising regular team events
- Well organised, people focused and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive approach
- Interested in supporting the creation of company culture
- Employer Branding – working with Marketing to promote SICCAR as a great place to work
- You will have a solid background in Administration and/or Operational Support (this could be from an HR/Recruitment perspective, Customer Support, Sales Support and/or Office Management)
Location: Edinburgh, Hybrid model with the opportunity to work some days from home
We look forward to hearing from you.