Tasks Responsibilities Logistical and administrative coordination and support for all team members, especially the leadership team. Organize internal events, team retreats (virtual, local and inter
- Logistical and administrative coordination and support for all team members, especially the leadership team.
- Organize internal events, team retreats (virtual, local and international).
- Organize external events, workshops, and various meetings (virtual, local, and international).
- Ability to travel internationally when meetings or events require.
- Arrange logistics for travels and track/process expenses and relevant invoices.
- Physical office/ coworking space management and maintenance.
- Procurement of necessary office supplies, equipment, merchandise or gifts.
- Preparation, packaging and postage of letters as well as parcels.
- Processing of all pending organizational and administrative tasks, such as maintaining files, records, calendars, folders, internal platforms up-to-date.
- Coordination and planning of physical and virtual meetings (internal or with external parties).
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion to perform other administrative duties within generally defined policies and practices.
- Correspondence in German and English.
- Organization of team retreats in Europe.
- Participation in industry conferences with booths.
- Organization of virtual meetups.
- Company-wide purchase of holidays/ work anniversary gifts.
- 1+ year of professional experience in an operations-related role.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, humanities or related fields.
- Strong communication skills.
- Oral and written proficiency both in German and English.
- Ability to independently prioritize various issues.
- Strong relationship skills and discretion.
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organizational skills, quick grasp, good time management skills and flexibility.
- Sovereignty and proactiveness.
- Experience with G Suite tools (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, Calendar, etc).
- Able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities and a demanding workload, deliver highly accurate and timely work under pressure.
- Adaptability to work in an agile, fast-changing environment.
- Based in or able to commute to our local office in Zug, Switzerland
- Previous experience in operations/ event organisation/ Git or GitHub.
- Knowledge and fluency in languages other than English and German.
- Previous experience in interacting with products and interfaces to blockchain technologies.
- Previous experience in interfaces in the realm of fintech, financial applications, or similar.
- This is a full-time, remote position.
- Preferred if residing within (+/- 3 hours) Central European time zones.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking. Often we find that products are best designed not in a meeting room but rather on a trail ️.