Operations Manager London Bridge, City of London Up to £60,000 DOE Realistic progression to Head Of title Formed in 2017, this Recruitment business - specialising in Tech, Crypto and BlockChai
London Bridge, City of London
Up to £60,000 DOE
Realistic progression to Head Of title
Formed in 2017, this Recruitment business – specialising in Tech, Crypto and BlockChain – they have become the go to in their niche, currently sitting at 30 heads and looking to grow.
Working along the Founder as his right hand, this role is ideal for someone who loves variation, thrives when the heat is on, and can keep a calm head when up against it!
Covering areas including finance, contracts, compliance, facilities and office management, there is no two hours that are the same, let alone no two days.
They are looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience within a Recruitment business – a stable career history, and someone who is happy to bring ideas, process and new ways of working to the table.
What you will be doing…
- Company documentation – contracts, terms, invoices etc
- On-boarding new hires, externally (contractors) and internally
- Making and approving payments
- EA to both Directors
- Planning incentives (lunches, trips abroad)
- Liaising with external suppliers on facilities, phones, IT etc
- Offering support to consultants with their Admin
Who they are looking for…
- 2+ years stable, current experience within Recruitment Operations
- Confidence working with figures, budgets, payroll and finance
- Highly computer literate
- PERSONALITY! This is a high energy team, looking for someone like minded
- Career focused and motivated
What they can offer…
- Up to £60,000 basic DOE
- Quarterly incentive trips
- Monthly breakfast and lunch clubs
- Annual company bonus and team incentives
- Beer fridge Friday!
Sound like a bit of you?
Please apply with your CV, and should you be shortlisted I will be in touch within 48 hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Referral programme
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Operations management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: KF/opsman