Rekrutterer AK Jensen Norway AS Sted Oslo Publisert 3. januar 2023 Søknadsfrist Snarest
Do you seek new leadership challenges within Fund Management?
AKJ is a rapidly expanding global conglomerate that is leading the transformation of finance. Our network of companies has driven change within financial services since 1995, and today we serve hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world. Our shareholders have more than US$18 billion in assets under management, and we are rapidly approaching unicorn status.
We believe that the financial services industry is undergoing massive change, and we have been setting the standard by reorienting ourselves as a token-driven, crypto-focused enterprise. Our core product – a turnkey, tier-one hedge fund solution for fund managers – has been redesigned for the digital assets sector. We are market leaders, but we believe that we are just getting started.
We are not looking for competent people. We are looking for exceptional people. People that can see the future and want to help shape it. AKJ is a dynamic place to be, and we look forward to the prospect of you joining our team!
Are you the leader who makes things happen and follows them through?
AK Jensen is looking for an experienced and commercial leader with extensive knowledge of investment banking, and experience from running a Middle Office or an Operational team. You will be one of the key commercial minds of the Infra Hub in AKJ, responsible for creating the customer enablement framework and leading the customer success teams – The Onboarding Fund Team & The Live Fund Team.
As our new Operations Manager, you have the passion for customer excellence and a keen interest in a constantly changing financial market. You understand customer needs and how to create customer value. You have an analytical and structured mind, but also the ability to convince and negotiate. As the leader of our customer interfaces, you gain trust and create buy-in with customers and subordinates.
Your main challenge is to turn our knowledge and expertise into customer value. We need you to build and maintain top-notch customer interaction processes to enable our Middle Office meetings and customers’ needs and expectations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Owning AKJ’s roadmap to customer satisfaction, and the insights of our customers’ business needs
- Build and lead the commercial teams to transform AKJ knowledge to customer value
- Foster an agile, flexible, and commercial performance culture amongst people and teams
- Develop and maintain the commercial framework and operation performances by optimizing AKJ’s supply chain of experts into customer interaction processes
- Cooperate with AKJ’s legal-, compliance- and risks departments as well as product development and operations excellence teams to optimize the total service offerings to AKJ customers
- University degree on a master level, MSc Finance, MBA or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience from finance, mainly from investment banking and/or asset management, preferably also from international markets and financial regulations
- 3+ years of leading people
- Experience from sales and marketing of financial assets and products
- Knowledge of how blockchain technology impacts and influences funding and hedge funds
- Business fluent in English, and preferably one of the Scandinavian languages.
This leadership challenge opens new doors for you into the future of the Hedge Fund Platforms and into the Crypto space, and you will get the necessary mandate to succeed in developing our customer interaction processes, building customer relationships and developing the right commercial people capabilities.
You will join a leadership team of ambitious and experienced managers and lead two teams of fund management experts that have won the HFM Best Hedge Fund Platform Award six times out of the past seven years.
If this hits your mind and heart, we are looking forward to hearing from you. We kindly ask you to apply through https://head4more.no/ledige-stillinger/ as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our recruitment partner at Head4More, Jan Petter Halvorsen (+47 952 99 077). All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vennligst referer til DN.no i din søknad.