Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralise
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralised tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building blockchains, and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains.
Parity is undergoing huge growth and we are expanding to Lisbon. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and ambitious Operations Lead to be part of our Lisbon team right from the start. You will be entrusted with hands-on execution of administrative tasks and supporting in building up our new office.
Your Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Act as central point of contact as well as direct report to the Head of Operations for all admin operations
- Ensure the office plans and renovations are appropriately completed while keeping all stakeholders up-to-date
- Collaborate with Operations team members on suitable (office) procedures and policies to support smooth and cost-efficient operations in Portugal
- Work with Travel & Events team to plan and organise in-house and off-site activities
- Research office vendors and external consultants, e.g. accounting, legal, etc. and set up contracts
- Partner with our People Operations Team to reinforce and expand Parity’s company culture to Lisbon
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative operations, project management or related field
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind to explore unconventional, yet scalable solutions
- Proven ability to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks with great attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and independent way of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with Portuguese and English language skills on near-native level/professional fluency
- In-depth knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets etc.)
- Team management experience
- Interest or experience in Blockchain Technologies and the decentralised web
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: https://www.parity.io/applicant-notice/
Please note: We do not offer relocation assistance for this position!