PRÉSENTATION DE L'ENTREPRISE : Chain Of Events is the Paris-based start-up company founded to organize Paris Blockchain Week Summit (4,000 attendees, 190 sponsors, 240 speakers, 250 journalists and m
PRÉSENTATION DE L’ENTREPRISE :
Chain Of Events is the Paris-based start-up company founded to organize Paris Blockchain Week Summit (4,000 attendees, 190 sponsors, 240 speakers, 250 journalists and media), and now also Paris NFT Day (3,000 attendees, 70 sponsors, 125 speakers, 200 journalists and media). We work to consolidate and expand the global leadership of our events, transforming them into the go-to BtoB platform for Blockchain and Web3 top-tier professionals.
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE :
This is a great experience for someone with a hands-on attitude, willing to be part of a great entrepreneurial and international adventure.
In collaboration with the Event Manager, your missions and activities will be:
1) Before the event
- Supporting the making off of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit and Paris NFT Day in close coordination with the Event Manager.
- Benchmarking suppliers and classifying quotes & invoices.
- Following up with suppliers of the event.
- Working closely with the graphic designer to develop the artworks for the events (print and digital).
- Developing exhibitor kits with the Customer Success and Sales Team
- Carefully supervising onsite event preparations.
- Supporting the preparation of the runsheets.
- Assisting in the preparation of the post event report.
1) During the event :
- Making sure all exhibitors are content and providing support when needed.
- Coordinating with the catering to make sure operations are running smoothly and according to plan.
- Liaising with the technical team in case any issues arise.
- Making sure all the production teams have the updated runsheets of the different stages.
Working with our Event Manager, your role will be to provide support with the operations and organisation of the Paris Blockchain Week.
DESCRIPTION DU PROFIL
- Knowledge of the Business Events industry
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to address different stakeholders.
- You have good time-management and organisational skills.
- You’re a multitasker.
- You have a strong attention to details.
- You’re enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- You’re resourceful and like to solve problems.
- You know your way around the G Suite (Google docs, sheets, etc.) and are good with Excel.
- Knowledge of the blockchain industry would be a plus
Expected training and experience:
- Master 1 or 2 in event management
- You are eligible to receive a convention de stage.