What are we all about? We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extra
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are 100+ of us distributed across the world.
You can view all our open positions here: https://jobs.nethermind.io/
We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Associate to help us scale globally. If you are excited with the opportunity of joining a fast-paced and rapidly growing blockchain technology company, and would like to help shape our organization during its growth, this is the role for you!
This is a great opportunity for a versatile and detail-oriented individual. This role will help us to expand our global operations and boost our capacity to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
What will you do?
- Make recommendations for business performance and operational improvement
- Assist senior management and cooperate with different departments across different time zones to improve business operations
- Become our primary point of contact for day-to-day operational requirements
- Provide feedback on company policies and procedures
- Improving and managing our internal systems and procedures to ensure our business runs smoothly
- You’ll be working closely with and providing support across the entire organization including our management team
- Your role will be split across multiple projects and ensuring consistency
What skills do you bring?
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to identify the needs of our business
- Strong problem solver and good with numbers
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Can-do attitude and willingness to step into the unknown
- Tech savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable across multiple different systems and platforms with ease
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
We are always on the lookout for talent!
If what we do excites you, but none of the current open positions match your background, we encourage you to send us your CV at email@example.com
Join our growing and active community of 1000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT