Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain,…...
About Celsius Network
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions. Crypto holders can earn high-yield compounding interest by transferring coins to their Celsius Wallet and can borrow fiat currency against their crypto collateral at the lowest interest rates in the space.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
What you will do:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and supporting Project Leads in developing and implementing solutions.
- Ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Developing reports, analysis and insights based upon quantitative and qualitative data.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans across the organization.
- Supporting and managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance, ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor`s Degree or equivalent experience in data analytics and process improvement
- Problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Pasion for process improvement and data analytics translating to actionable items to the client groups
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Expert on Excel and other analytical applications and tools
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.