Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Ethnic Minority, and the Previously Incarcerated. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register, even if you feel that this particular opportunity is not the right fit for you.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an Enterprise and Operational Risk SME who will join our growing Risk Management team. The position scope will imply coordinating the needs of various business parties and ensuring stable operations of our Binance ecosystem.
- Design and implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework and supporting elements (e.g. governance, risk scoring methodology, risk appetite, risk MI, GRC, etc.) to embed a robust risk culture
- Provide advice, objective review and challenge so that critical operational risks are adequately and effectively identified, assessed and managed in the business-as-usual activities and new business initiatives, products and processes
- Conduct independent assessment and monitoring of operational risk by reviewing operational risk metrics (risk events, risk & control self-assessment results, key risk indicators, etc.) and assessing if there are systemic/thematic risk concerns that warrant deeper analysis and escalation to senior management
- Develop and maintain operational risk policies and mitigation programmes, including third-party risk management, operational continuity, business continuity plan, control framework
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance company-wide risk culture, such as training programmes and communication/awareness activities
- Facilitate training to increase risk awareness and escalation protocol among business units
- Design methodology and conduct RCSA reviews with the business in line with industry best practices
- Establish a Business Continuity Planning framework and coordinate testing
- 5 years+ of enterprise and operational risk experience in regulated financial institutions, with good knowledge of payments, financial products and processes
- Aptitude and experience in risk and control-related roles in first, second or third lines of defence and familiarity with enterprise operational risk management concepts and tools
- Regulatory interaction (UK, EU, or US) as a lead or contributor
- Passionate and keen interest in the subject matter of risk management and risk culture
- Positive attitude to change, constantly looking for better ways to get things done and to challenge the status quo
- Self-driven and able to balance creative and pragmatic approaches
- Strong communication and facilitation skills; able to work with and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Good knowledge of payments and/or banking products and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with an affinity for using data to solve problems
- An analytical thinker with good risk sense and a team player who can persuade/influence others to achieve the operational risk management objectives
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.