Operation Director, Binance Futures Marketplace
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Futures trading venue, i.e. Binance’s Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) reporting directly to its CEO. In this role you will take part in the evolution of financial services by supporting the operations of the legal entity acting as the MTF market operator. This is a broad role touching on operations, IT, risk etc. Acting as COO of the MTF you will be part of the management Board of the entity.
- Participate in Binance Derivative Connect Supervisory and Management Board meetings for regular board reporting.
- Present the MTF board with their accountability for compliance with MiFID and MAR in implementation of the IT and regulatory technology.
- Ensure that the MTF retains its fully functioning IT levels and run its Operations and IT functions while ensuring interfacing between Binance Derivatives Connect with its Liquidity provider (LP) and Default Manager (DM).
- Manage processes in the IT facet and operational facets of Binance Derivatives Connect for both the Default Manager (DM) and the Liquidity Provider (LP).
- Provide advice on the application of technical/IT aspects MiFID and MAR as they relate to the MTF.
- Implement various MTF operational features, Cybersecuirty, BCP, and write internal operation processes for its activities.
- Consult with regulators acting as COO of Binance Futures on topics of risk, operations, and ITInteract with Risk, Finance, and Market Surveillance teams to ensure smooth functioning of these functions in both entities.
- Draft the annual activity report for the Regulator.
- Draft IT and Operations plans for Binance Futures and for the interaction of the same with Binance Derivatives Connect and Binance France to ensure smooth operations and escalation of support issues as well as custody.
- At least 15 years of operational experience in a similar role in an EU or UK MiFID Investment firm, IT vendor, or a Regulator.
- Strong Quant or Engineering background.
- Experience managing regulated processes in IT market infrastructure (such as market IT and interfacing IT security).
- Strong knowledge of listed instruments, derivatives, clearing and IT operational knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation including MiFID2.
- Experience in IT and market operations.
- Passion for the Crypto and Web 3 industry.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our
Candidate Privacy Notice