For the last 3 years, we have been building Openmesh- a full-stack, decentralized data cloud infrastructure built on a global network of bare metal servers. It is the largest open data lake, covering approximately 80% of the entire crypto and web3 ecosystem today. Openmesh enables anyone to create their own decentralized data cloud, connect globally, share data securely, slash deployment costs, and automate data cloud setup.
The Openmesh Network is designed to collect, store, process, stream, and provide data connectivity for anyone, anywhere, anytime, without the need for registration, licensing, or payments. Think of Openmesh as the internet’s open data fabric. It grants universal access and prevents interference by regulations, governments, corporations, and even its own creators. The possibilities are endless.
About OPEN Data and Infrastructure Summit 2023
Openmesh is hosting the first of an annual event, OPEN D/I.
In order to preserve a democratized society, data infrastructure should be open and easily accessible to the general public, with no barriers to entry and without much interference from regulations, governments, and/or corporations.
To educate, raise awareness and unite pioneers, entrepreneurs, innovators, policymakers and change-makers to push for an open, decentralized web. Global issues demand global collaboration. Together, we can shape a democratic tech future.
Getting the design right
It’s important for us to get the design right. Technology is moving so fast and we need to build technologies responsibly. Nurturing innovation and growth while safeguarding what is most important to humanity is crucial for securing a better future.
Responsible for all vulnerability on systems, operations and R&D provision for Openmesh
- Build and deploy Smart Contracts;
- Contribute to building dApps (react, web3);
- Create Oracles;
- Create back-end apps to interact with off-chain data.
- Responsible for development and deployment of applications related to Smart Contract, Token, NFT codes/Launch and its integration with websites
- Develop and build smart contracts architecture, structure and strategies.
- Design, implement and test smart contract upgrades and additions.
- Smart contracts and front-end wallet integrations with multiple websites.
- Write NFT codes and its deployment.
- Use layers to generate NFTs and then upload the (full set) of NFTS using smart contracts
- Specialized in bringing complex NFT art to the blockchain.Develop applications related to Smart
- Contract, Token development and NFTs.
- Brainstorm and evaluate applications for new tools and technologies.
- Support and maintain current as well as future distributed applications for their integration and workflow.
- Establish strong Business Relationships to provide technical support and guidance to new and future projects.
- Building out Proof of Concepts (PoCs), creating prototypes, working with technology COEs and connecting with other relevant internal and external parties, as required.
- Strong Solidity skills;
- Strong React / Web3 skills;
- Strong Node.js skills.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- 2+ years of experience in developing Blockchain applications, NFT Code / launch, Smart Contract,
- Token Development and integration with websites.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Should be able to write, optimize, document, maintain code and thoroughly cover it with tests.
- Strong interest and experience in the cryptocurrency, NFTs and blockchain.
- Familiarly with basic cryptography and P2P networks, Research, analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain
- Blockchain applications
- Proven track record in designing software algorithms and data structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
What You’ll Get
By joining Openmesh as a Junior Solidity Developer, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within a pioneering industry.
- Engagement in an open-source community that values data integrity and innovation.
- A collaborative work environment where your contributions are valued.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of transformative developments in the crypto and Web 3.0 landscape.