Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Position
Our People team is called the Krakenite Experience (KX) team, and we aim to become a world leader in People Experience. Working with the world’s top talent, our diverse and forward‐thinking team is spread across 60+ countries.
The Onboarding team is seeking a passionate and dynamic individual to join our team. As an Onboarding Administrator, you will work directly with the Onboarding Team, hiring managers, and a number of critical partner teams to provide the highest quality experience possible for incoming hires as they prepare to dive into their new life at Kraken. You will serve as the main point of contact for new hires, facilitate their set-up, introduce them to the company, and generally ensure that every aspect of their onboarding is smooth and successful.
You bring infectious enthusiasm and genuine human connection to your work and have a knack for facilitating group conversations and speaking publicly. You have a natural ability to build rapport with others. You are committed to bringing the highest level of quality in all aspects of your work. You have an eye for style, are methodical and detailed, and can balance both with a strong sense of urgency. You are comfortable with complexity and resilient in the face of blockers and challenges. You thrive in a fast-moving, frequently changing environment where the work you do has immediate and visible impact. You are proactive and results focused, have a collaborative mindset, and will approach our goal of providing the absolute best in class Onboarding experience with compassion and critical thought.
- Liaise with internal teams for equipment and accounts provisioning, and administrative requirements
- Serve as point of contact for new hires and their managers during Onboarding
- Schedule, host and facilitate live Orientation sessions
- Contribute to ensuring that all Orientation content and documentation is correct, current, and complete at all times
- Contribute to development of current or future e-Learning materials pertaining to Onboarding
- Respond to queries from new hires, hiring managers, and other Krakenites about policy, procedure etc
- Projects as assigned
- Potential for travel requirement in future
- Previous Onboarding experience or experience in a similar role
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Passion for company culture and employee satisfaction
- Appreciation for privacy, security, “crypto values”, sound money, and can get along well with other Krakenites
- Passion for cryptocurrency adoption and personal experience with crypto a plus
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions independently and proactively
- Wizard-level organizational skills
- Critical thinking – you know how to identify process issues and propose intelligent solutions
- Stellar communication skills – you are responsive, empathetic, and reliable
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Proficient with Google Suite and Apps, Mac/PC/Unix – generally tech savvy and willing and capable of picking up new systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us