Veien til din nye drømmejobb starter her We are growing and transforming into a SaaS company, and now we are looking for a skilled Front-End Developer who can design new features for our SaaS platfor
Veien til din nye drømmejobb starter her
We are growing and transforming into a SaaS company, and now we are looking for a skilled Front-End Developer who can design new features for our SaaS platform and participate in research projects. In an innovative environment with people who share the passion for agile development, you will be part of our talented software team as a solid contributer with varied and exciting tasks.
Our SaaS platform is based on microservices architechture using .NET and VUE running on the Azure cloud. Behind the cloud platform, Piql also has proprietary hardware to read and write data to our unique patented storage technology.
We fill different roles, working in an experienced multi-diciplinary team that develops
features at all levels on our SaaS platform:
- Front-end user interface
- Database access layer
- Control-software for Piql’s patented hardware technology
You will be involved in all steps of a software product life cycle from ideation, specifications (design, prototyping, development, testing and quality control, release management and maintenance).
We will ensure that you receive sufficient training in the key technologies we use.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have professional/specialized knowledge of the following:
- Web development (preferably VUE.js)
- Development tools (Git/Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
- You also hold a BSc or MSc in Computer Science
In addition, we think it’s beneficial if you also have interest and knowledge of some of the following:
- Image processing
- Computer and data security technologies
- Object recognition
- Mathemathics (basic statistics and signal processing)
- Cloud computing (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Deployment (Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible)
- Some experience with hardware/software combined projects is a plus
We are always working in project teams, using agile development methodologies. For you to thrive and be successful in this role, you enjoy working in teams to jointly create high quality features and capabilities for our SaaS platform. You understand clients’ needs and you are a good team player with a flexible mindset. Being a problem solver at heart, you enjoy building software solutions and appreciate sharing your knowledge with the rest of your colleagues.
Why you should join Piql:
- A great place to work with supportive and highly skilled colleagues in a welcoming and inclusive environment
- A strong growing tech environment with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Varied, challenging and inspiring tasks
- A chance to be part of the next success story
- An important role for us to succeed with our ambitious plans moving forward
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A great location in Drammen with parking provided
- A flexible work from home policy
We are looking for candidates at different stages in their career. We hire both seasoned system developers and recent graduates.
Piql is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit talented people, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disablity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background or religious beliefs. If you want to take part in our next adventure and can identify with our company values of being nimble, trustworthy and innovative, we would love to hear from you!
Do you have any questions related to this role, or just want to have an informal chat? Contact Øyvind Johansen – Personel Manager at Fremtiden Recruitment.