p span style font weight 400 The Operations Team at Chainalysis a span span style font weight 400 re experts at removing barriers...
The Operations Team at Chainalysis are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring that all teams are set up to operate effectively within a high-pace, inclusive and welcoming environment. Our job is to make sure Chainalysis’ NYC office has the right framework in place to support team and office-wide productivity, raise engagement, and help boost culture with efficient execution and positive energy.
The Office Manager for Chainalysis’ NYC office is a skilled multi-tasker who can juggle competing requests while maintaining a positive demeanor. They will work closely with teams across People, IT, Security, and Support. We measure success if you’ve helped create an exuberant office environment where your colleagues are eager to come into the office, you’ve helped scale the office from 100+ employees to 200+ by anticipating needs in advance, and you constantly strive to improve and create new processes for operational efficiency.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve created an awesome office environment where the number of employees that are keen to return to the office, around Q1 2022, have multiplied 2x
- You are the champion of our in-person culture, being the ultimate culture carrier for Chainalysis, building an engaging work environment
- You have helped identify, negotiate, set up and manage key contracts for the maintenance of the NYC office, including HVAC, cleaning, trash disposal, F&B providers, and other essential office services
- You’ve built connections with key members of the building staff and maintenance crew, and have full trust and confidence from your fellow Chainalysists, on your ability to seamlessly run the office, and have become the go-to on all things operational, office-related, and beyond
- You’ve inspired improvements to current process(es), for added efficiency/ savings, and worked with appropriate teams to ensure compliance with Company guidelines
- You’re cost-conscious and spend as if it were your own personal budget, and are constantly looking for smarter ways to operate
- You continuously expand your portfolio of F&B providers, who can provide reasonably-priced, safe, exceptional catering for internal, and when it’s safe to do so, external facing Company gatherings and events, including weekly luncheons, monthly birthday cake parties, and more
- Chainalysis’ other global offices want to emulate the amazing set up you’ve created in the NYC office
A background like this helps:
- Experience managing growing office(s) with diverse individuals and eclectic personalities
- Energetic customer-centric team player that thrives in collaborative, start-up environments while maintaining an easy and positive demeanor
- Proactively anticipating needs (i.e. inventory, conference room conflicts, office servicing and disinfecting, front desk coverage, when needed) throughout the day to adapt to a fluid environment
- Creative doer and problem solver, empathetic and understanding, and always has a give-first mentality
- Superior judgement and problem solving skills despite sometimes ambiguous situations
- Plus if you have prior experience with office moves and setup of new offices/ workstations