Office Manager Talan Spain
Company Description Why Talan? For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, Americ
For almost 20 years, Talan Group has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation projects in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Our main goal is to support organizations in their journey to the future. In Talan Spain we make it real through digital transformation.
We put people at the center, and we rely on collective intelligence, diversity, pragmatism and agility. We believe in environments based on trust, excellence, collaboration, flexibility and respect.
In addition, we lean on cultural, business, Agile and technological transformation through Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain and RPAs.
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment.
Our values: Being, Doing, Progressing, Growing.
Our purpose: By truly embracing a humanist approach to technology, we believe we can make the next digital age, an era of progress for all.
Together, let’s commit!
- Administrative tasks.
- Stock management of office supplies, suppliers and order fulfillment.
- Control and management of the computer stock & inventory.
- Malaga´s Office access control.
- Support for employees on a daily basis in all questions related to the access to the Malaga´s office, work material, etc .
- Ensure compliance with the internal protocols and policies related for the use and the maintenance of the Office.
- Provide the “Welcome Pack” to new employees.
- Support for the organization of events & reservations of business trips.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office is a must
- Organizational capacity
- Communication skills
- Fluent Spanish
- Advanced English is a must
- Full-time and permanent employment contract
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth possibilities & learning opportunities
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in the international environment
- Variety of benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing: private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport card as part of the flexible remuneration pack, and online language classes
- Smart Office Pack