The Matchplan We’re growing — across cultures, countries and time zones. And our international expansion coupled with our hybrid way of working means we’re expanding our office footp
We’re growing — across cultures, countries and time zones. And our international expansion coupled with our hybrid way of working means we’re expanding our office footprint. We’re looking for an Office Manager that is the heart and soul of OneFootball and supports the team and management in their daily work. As an absolute organizational multi-talent you will work closely together with our workplace experience lead and take care of various initiatives & projects.
OneFootball recently raised $300 million to accelerate its growth and in particular an expansion into Web3, a new iteration of the internet based on blockchain technology. Almost unheard of in the current market, making it an incredible time to join this hugely successful, fast growing company.
Your position and responsibilities on the pitch
- Working at the front desk, you will be the main point of contact for the OneFootball Berlin office and provide an exemplary front of house experience for the internal team and external guests, ensuring the workplace is a comfortable and enjoyable environment for all.
- Ensure the efficient day to day management and maintenance of the Office, including corporate logistics, proactive stock management, maintenance of office equipment and providing support for OneFootball staff based in the Berlin office.
- Assisting with employee on & offboarding processes.
- Implement and maintaining simple and clear procedures/office administrative systems and ensure employees and visitors are well informed of the relevant protocols
- Ensuring that health and safety compliance is maintained at all times
- Working closely with the travel management & people operations team to provide proactive and efficient assistance to management and employees.
- Working with 3rd party vendors (office maintenance, cleaners, electrics, etc.)
- Supporting internal company events or conferences
- First aider and fire marshal responsibilities
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or have relevant experience in office management, people & organization, and/or several years of experience in hospitality.
- You love dealing with people and your appearance is open and friendly
- Professional communication and a high customer and service orientation are a matter of course for you
- German language proficiency levels (minimum B2)
What’s included in the transfer package?
- English is our working language and our colleagues come from every corner of the globe. You will have the chance to work in a diverse, cross-cultural team.
- We’re living in a Hybrid working environment (onsite & remote) that enables us to take care of your individual needs to create your best possible work environment.
- Flexible working times and a permanent working contract
- 500 EUR allowance to optimize your remote workplace setup
- 600 EUR yearly personal training & learning budget
- 30 EUR monthly wellness & lifestyle allowance at your free disposal
- You will join a team that enjoys spending time together outside of work and makes every team event a legendary memory
The game has changed – on and off the pitch. A new generation of fans want more: more content, more action, more freedom to relish the game they love on their terms. As the ultimate football platform, the mission of OneFootball is to bring fans closer to football and football closer to fans.
With a community of +100 million fans worldwide and game changing solutions in Sales, OTT, Publishing and Club, Leagues, Federations & Players, No One Gets You Closer than OneFootball.
Each month over 100m fans fire up OneFootball for stats, scores, streaming and more. Because unlike the rest of sport, (we’re always reimagining how fans consume football) we’ve taken cues from the entertainment industry to reinvent how Gen Z fans consume football – personalised content, whenever and wherever they want it, and without a subscription.