Who we are looking for We are growing fast and currently looking to expand our European team with an OFFICE MANAGER based in Paris. You will be joining an incredibly diverse team with p
Who we are looking for
We are growing fast and currently looking to expand our European team with an OFFICE MANAGER based in Paris.
You will be joining an incredibly diverse team with production capabilities in France, UK, Spain, Brasil, USA, Singapore, Shanghai, Mumbai and Bangkok. You will work with international team members in our Asian headquarters.
As an Office Manager, you have a critical function in running our local operations. You understand local employment laws, have basic knowledge of accounting, and understand contracting requirements with Freelancers across Europe .
We want people willing to OWN their team, their local office, their role.
Proactivity and initiative are values we hold dear, and are looking for people who’re passionate about their field of choice and don’t just want a 9 to 5 job, but something that satisfies their very soul.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting directly into our CEO and HR manager you will be the leading force that drives on boarding and smooth operations of our new employees in Europe.
As Office Manager you will be supporting the day to day running of a growing office.
- Budget management & forecasting.
- Managing all office services and facilities.
- Overseeing all business purchases and processes.
- Coordination of staff & supporting HR admin procedures.
- Developing and implementing administrative systems to ensure smooth running of the office.
In order to be successful you will need to be highly organised and self-motivated. The required skills for the role include:
- Previous experience working as an office manager.
- Previous experience in Budget management.
- Strong IT skills; fully competent with all Google packages, Slack.
- Onboarding staff & basic HR experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Native or fluent in English is critical
- Being fluent in another Language is a strong plus
- Strong passion for Blockchain, Tech and/or Gaming industries
Although the role offers the opportunity to occasionally work remotely from home you will need to be able to travel several days a week into our offices in Paris.
Who we are as a company should excite you and your personal values should align with our way of doing things.
We are a global creative and production studio with a strategic mindset run by a diverse group of people with various backgrounds and perspectives. Our team combines strong production capabilities with creative strategy to help brands craft beautiful and intelligent content in a faster and more effective way.
We started in 2008 in Paris and today we are more than 50 people, with 15 different nationalities, who speak 13 different languages. Our main hubs are in Paris, London, NYC, São Paulo, HK and Singapore.
Having presence across 3 different time zones gives us the possibility to be open 20 hours a day, which allows us to offer high responsiveness to our clients needs no matter where in the world they are based. We deliver all types of creative content and branding work to both, big and small clients. Most of them are from the tech industry but FMCG, Gaming and Innovation are some other areas of expertise.
Why do we exist?
- To empower local creative talents.
- To generate new social and economic opportunities for them and their communities.
Our five core values define us and how we work at Orchid
- Freedom: Be adventurous, be autonomous, express your potential to build and rebuild.
- Honesty: Speak your mind, be candid, fair, direct & transparent.
- Openness: Be curious, respectful, kind / friendly and inclusive.
- Resilience: Be patient, be healthy, be the flexible and resourceful solution, constantly forward thinking.
- Authenticity: Be yourself, passionate, reveal your talent and build bridges.