Office Coordinator (m/f/d) Stuttgart - full-time 18 months contract The company: The client is a multinational information technology company with offices in over 46 different locations worldwi
Office Coordinator (m/f/d)
Stuttgart – full-time
18 months contract
The client is a multinational information technology company with offices in over 46 different locations worldwide with headquarters in Bangalore. They specialize in providing digital services and consultancy in the areas of cloud, digital marketing, data analytics, application development and maintenance, AI, blockchain etc.
This role is likewise suitable for fresh grads and juniors who are at the beginning of their career.
- Manage all ongoing office operations: you are the main point of contact for internal staff, housekeeping, technical team, external suppliers and vendors
- Welcome and greet guests
- Supervise facilities, record information using internal systems and manage compliances
- Receive and forward important documents
- Schedule and monitor deadlines
- Organize meetings and events
- Provide staff members with proper working material and are the point of contact for any ongoing matters
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Office Management, Customer Service, Team Assistance or similar
- Experience with MS Office and other systems (a plus)
- Energetic, hands-on mentality and strong interpersonal skills
- Very fluent English and German language skills (C1 level)
- Attractive salary
- Diverse and challenging projects
- International and supportive team
- Great location and a modern office space
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV with your earliest start date addressed to Santa Puncule using the online application form.
For any further questions, please contact us: 01 517 422 7050.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Contract length: 18 months
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stuttgart: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location