Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
We are looking to hire another Offensive Security Engineer to join our world-class Red Team. The ideal candidate is able to think like an attacker, develop and execute technical proof-of-concept campaigns, and concisely communicate the risk to the rest of the organization.
- Conduct realistic adversary simulations from conception through reporting.
- Perform world-class testing of systems, networks, applications, people and processes.
- Researching cutting-edge offensive security techniques.
- Develop tools and exploits.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally, the risks that exist and remediations required.-
- Work collaboratively and independently on unique or special assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience.
- Comply with Company, Division and Professional ethical standards.
What skills, experiences, knowledge are a must?
- 2+ years of offensive security experience.
- 4+ years of experience in system administration, application development or network administration.
- Scripting or programming experience preferred.
- Direct experience with the techniques of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the ability to leverage the framework for adversary simulations.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us