OD Cloud Technology Sales Representative - Belux market, based in Malaga-220009F2 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English, Dutch,
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages
: English, Dutch, French
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
- We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
- We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
- And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Technology Sales Account Executives and build an amazing career, working for the world’s No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executives with the ability to own and deliver against a sales target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the #1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers autonomous operations, integrated security, and truly elastic, serverless services in our global public cloud regions or within your data center. Run crucial enterprise applications with high performance, scale, and availability while lowering your costs.
Autonomous Database provides a fully autonomous, mission-critical Oracle Database service that runs all workloads, including OLTP, analytics, batch, JSON document, and IoT. Automatically scales, tunes, patches, and secures the database online using machine learning and a serverless architecture running on extreme performance Exadata infrastructure. Compatibility with on-premises Oracle Database makes it easy to adopt. Provides the highest database availability, security, and performance. Elastic serverless architecture reduces capital costs. Eliminating human management and errors reduces operational costs.
- Own and deliver a quarterly sales target
- Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
- Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
- Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
- Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services
- Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centre’s, be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business such as field sales, sales consulting, support and applications.
- Bachelor /Master Degree in IT or Business
- Min. 5 year experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
- Fluency in Dutch, French & English is essential
- Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets, and manage full sales cycles
- Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
- Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions and benefits package.
- Relocation assistance if required.
- A considerable and continuous investment in our employees and their career development
- A multicultural, challenging, dynamic and fun working environment in one of the fastest growing market segments and a high growth region for Oracle
- The possibility to accelerate your IT/Sales career in one of the biggest software players and technology market leaders worldwide.
LIFE AT ORACLE:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Other Locations: NL-NL,Netherlands-Amsterdam
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire