You will manage a high-performing operations team covering a variety of workflows within the Compliance function including but not limited to KYC, Transaction…...
For many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet – Novi – for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You will manage a high-performing operations team covering a variety of workflows within the Compliance function including but not limited to KYC, Transaction Monitoring, CDD, EDD, Sanctions, PEP’s.
- You are passionate about developing your team by providing mentorship, guidance and career development to team members.
- You will act as the point of contact for your team, establishing team goals and supportive in removing roadblocks to reach a resolution on complex customer negotiations.
- You are key to shaping the vision of the team by ensuring the Teammates operate in a frictionless environment and enabling them to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements.
- You are proactive in identifying risks and opportunities in processes and policy, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware and understand the impact on day to day operations.
- You are a strong communicator with experience in reaching resolutions with both technical and non technical issues, ensuring that any impact is communicated cross functionally, at a global level.
- You will build and maintain healthy relationships with key partners, acting as the link between operations and stakeholders, identifying opportunities that will improve both the customer and teammate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years experience in Compliance Operations as a SME in sanctions, EDD, KYC, Governance
- 2+ years experience in a Team Lead role with strong people management experience.
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced global environment.
- Experience in the payments/Fin-tech industry.
- Experience in Messaging/Chat environment.
- Experience operating in an online queue system.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.