Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere
Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere within the comfort of a large established company?
As an independent unit within Gameforge, our studio team focuses on developing an outstanding play-to-earn game. Would you like to kickstart the development of a new game? Then come to us and be part of a dedicated team focussed on pushing our ideas to life.
Please submit your application in English.
- You implement the backend of a new mobile game
- You design and implement the API together with the frontend developers
- You manage the development pipeline and take care of documentation
- You are part of a small, cross-departmental team
- You have proven experience with creating Node.js applications using Express or similar frameworks
- You can use the latest versions of TypeScript
- You are passionate about blockchain technology in general and the implementation of NFT or smart contracts specifically
- You have experience with developing software for environments with container orchestration (e.g. K8s with Helm and Docker)
- You have knowledge of writing unit tests in Jest
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of mobile gaming
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future’s hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
About Gameforge Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates. Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story. More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/ *No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.