Node.js Developer – Fully Remote
Up to £80k – Fully Remote – Node.js Developer - Sports blockchain based NFT trading company with the highest app downloads in the world in it's genre! Are you a passionate Node.js Developer? Want to
Up to £80k – Fully Remote – Node.js Developer – Sports blockchain based NFT trading company with the highest app downloads in the world in it’s genre!
Are you a passionate Node.js Developer? Want to work with Flow? – used by the some of the biggest NFT producers on the planet such as NBA Topshot, Dapper Labs, Motor GP Ignition for Formula One and recently the Olympic Games in Beijing.
Would you love the chance to work on a greenfield project on a world-class crypto-asset platform that also gives you…
- Working to the Netflix model… Unlimited holidays!
- Fully remote working within the UK
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Travel insurance
- Take part in virtual team activities including “lunch and learn” and “Team Challenges”
…Then this opportunity to work for a top global SportsTech company is for you.
Day to day duties of the Node.js Developer:
- The Node.js Developer will work on a flagship product that is unique in the world and the highest downloaded app in it’s genre
- Building secure API’s
- Gathering specifications for certain services and determining possible architectural solutions and refactoring existing services
- Using blockchain development to create direct communication across multiple apps and the web app & streamlining the current infrastructure across the back end.
- Working on exclusive content with some of the top sports clubs in the world (including the Premier League)
- Working with a strong testing mentality
To be considered for the Node.js Developer position you will need:
- At least 4 years commercial experience working with Node.js for back-end development
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Exposure to working with AWS
- Comfortable working in an agile team, comfortable pair-programming, and code reviewing
- CI and build tools for automated testing
What would be extra awesome:
- Any experience of building applications with any React.js Framework
- Exposure to a Next.js framework
- Exposure to Material UI
- Exposure to and an understanding of NFT’s and a blockchain currency
If you are a Node.js Developer and this role sounds exciting then apply here today and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is suitable.
Node.js Developer – Sportstech – Blockchain – NFT’s
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £80,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: TH-FT062