As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques? Do you thrive in client facing environments? Are you an Adobe expert? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring a Technical Architect with subject matter expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other Adobe technical solutions. Join our consulting team and work with some of the world’s most essential companies across a variety of industries.
- Interact directly with both business and technical client team members to understand the engagement requirements and drive to the solution.
- Oversee Adobe development efforts and provide technical help as required.
- Deliver web application architectures and development patterns.
- Implement Adobe Experience Manager solutions for web and mobile.
- Advise and mentor developer teams.
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development.
- Suggest and implement solutions for process improvement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong, demonstrated experience in designing and implementing Adobe Experience Manager solutions for web and mobile.
- Knowledge or experience in architecting solutions using integration technology and approaches such as API/REST Services (services provider and services client).
- Experience integrating search technologies and web analytics with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Experience with project automation technologies
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English; Dutch is strongly desirable
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.