6 000 - 10 000 PLN net/month FINALLY, YOU'RE HERE – YOU CAN STOP SEARCHING! Technologies change, careers change, you change – so why should your job be boring and static? Take th
6 000 – 10 000 PLN net/month
FINALLY, YOU’RE HERE – YOU CAN STOP SEARCHING!
Technologies change, careers change, you change – so why should your job be boring and static? Take the chance to work on projects from various industries with a place to experiment, or help us develop our very own digital products.
What we put on the table is a stack of the top-drawer technologies, and it’s up to you to show us that you know how to put them to use. At Hero.DOT & TISA we approach development with surgical precision, supplying nothing but the very highest quality of code.
We are looking for a remote NFT Project Coordinator, who will:
- Work with technologically advanced blockchain projects.
- Be a pioneer and secure your future in this developing field of IT
- Work with clients from a broad range of industries, learning new things every day and meeting challenging individuals
- Lead and cooperate with tested development, design and engagement teams on the regular
What are your duties?
- Coordinating NFT projects, monitoring and maintaining project progress
- Coordinating work and communication between internal and client teams
- Work with experienced developer teams, designers and engagement specialists
- Creating project roadmap, assuring its timely execution by all teams
- Creating technical requirements, selecting tools and integrations for the project
- Co-creation of smart contract rules and tokenomics
- Co-creation of products engagement, branding and product strategies
- Active participation in discussions with project ambassadors, sponsors and influencers, co-creation of communication on Social Media
- Managing B2B relationships
What should the ideal Candidate have?
- At least one year of commercial project management experience
- A good understanding of NFT end client project needs
- C1 English
- A very good understanding of contemporary digital trends – blockchain and its applications, the NFT landscape, Metaverse and web3
Nice to have skills, traits and experience:
- A track record of participation/management in tokenization projects
- A proven networker with an ability to create and maintain great business relationships
- Knowledge of all crypto – topics like DAO, DeFi, NFT, Guild or blockchain, having a keen interest in them and tracking the landscapes’ development attentively
- A good understanding of the differences between various crypto wallets, currencies and blockchain technologies
- Great project management skills – budget management, agile planning, task prioritization, task delegation and excellent communication skills
What can you expect?
- Get your body in good shape with a Multisport card and healthcare in Luxmed package
- Work 100% remote, hybrid form or rock the office life (Wrocław & Warsaw).
- While we’re at the office – it’s nice, has coffee, sweets, fruits and a place to rest. And it’s nice.
- Push your boundaries by working on interesting and diverse projects from all around the world
- Make the most of the opportunity to self-develop, gain and share knowledge – you grow as we grow!
- Have a real say on what’s happening in the company – we believe anyone can lead the way
What is our usual recruitment process?
- You send your application
- Next station – HR/technical call. You’ll get to know more about us and how great you’ll fit in (60min)
- Last but definitely not least – you’ll meet up with a Hiring Manager to talk about your career path – the experience you both have and want to collect. We’ll get to verify whether our company is the perfect fit for your development (30-60 min)