About the role
Working with our clients’ leadership teams, our technology consultant will deliver digital solutions and analytics to address complex R&D and Commercial challenges. The technology consultant will work in partnership with our commercial strategy& team and Management consulting teams to deliver highly complex, often business critical multi-application environments to enable and unlock new value streams within the client’s technology base. They will have a wealth of hands on experience gained from Industry or from a large global systems integrator.
Well-practised in an agile delivery lifecycle approach, the delivery lead will manage all stages of the project lifecycle, tenaciously driving through troubleshooting and issue resolution to keep delivery on-track. The delivery lead will be required to scope, size and pull together multi-disciplined teams to deliver and drive forward the solution. They will be expected to be a hands-on delivery practitioner, able to motivate and robustly drive a team through a complex plan of work. They have a well-developed technical background coupled with strong stakeholder management. They will set themselves apart by having experience in delivery and scoping complex digital and analytics solutions to drive cloud transformation programs involving multiple system integration partners.
The Technology Delivery lead will have a proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking a lead role for overall delivery of the solution. Furthermore, the ideal delivery lead will:
- Demonstrate working to the best industry standards and ensure that the delivery of the solutions are pragmatic, timely and aligned to the Clients business objectives and security requirements;
- Have significant hands on experience as a technical delivery lead, with a track record of delivering Agile complex projects including emerging technology and cloud components, in the Pharma and Life Sciences sector for industry-leading clients;
- In possession of knowledge of emerging technology and to bring these concepts to PwC programmes to enhance the value of the PwC client offering.
The candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Emerging Technology: AI, RPA, Robotics, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Industry recognised standard applications: SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS Dynamics365, Workday, Veeva, Planisware, Aris-Global
- Transformational Enterprise Architectures: Integration, API’s, Containers etc.
- Enterprise cloud vendors: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Sector specifics analytics platforms: Experience in Digital Health, Regulatory Information Management, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Management Systems, Commercialisation and Market Access
- An inspiring team leader, able to rapidly establish and lead high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross geography teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients’ staff and third-party organisations;
- Market Making – Bring an ability to align new technologies to solve business issues, building awareness, building brand and supporting the sale and delivery of leading tech enabled programs; in support of process redesign and business transformation case development;
- Individual, social and business interaction – flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships, and demonstrating the firm’s values; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships;
- A confident and impactful communicator and manager of senior stakeholders, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain the programme to non-technical and technical audiences;
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.