About the role
Working with our clients’ leadership teams; our technology delivery teams are responsible for delivering technology enabled business transformation programs. These are often multi-year, highly complex, business critical multi-application environments to enable and unlock new value streams within the client’s digital landscape.
Applicants will have hands on experience gained from Industry or from a large global systems integrator. Well practised in an agile delivery lifecycle approach, our delivery teams will have exposure across the project lifecycle, tenaciously driving through troubleshooting and issue resolution to keep delivery on track.
They will be expected to be a ‘hands on’ delivery practitioner; able to motivate themselves to deliver a complex plan of work. They have a well-developed technical background coupled with strong stakeholder management. They will set themselves apart by having experience in delivery of large scale cloud transformation programs involving multiple SI partners.
Technology Delivery Practitioner will have had experience in helping global brands transform their organisations. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate working to the best industry standards for programme management and ensure that the delivery of the solutions are pragmatic, timely and aligned to the Clients business objectives and security requirements;
- Have 2-3+ years’ hands on experience in tech Delivery, with a track record of delivering complex projects including emerging technology and cloud components, in one or more industries for Tier 1 clients;
In possession of knowledge of emerging technology and to implement this in a large scale environment. The candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Emerging Technology: AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT)
Industry recognised standard applications: SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS Dynamics 365, Workday
Agile Programme Delivery: Agile and/or Project Management Certifications, Agile tooling – Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps
Enterprise cloud vendors: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Motivated to be part of high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross geography teams, drawn from across PwC, our clients’ staff and third party organisations;
- Individual, social and business interaction – flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships, and demonstrating the firm’s values;
- Business acumen – Ability to identify and understand and support commercial management in client delivery engagements with focus on profitability and long-term sustainable growth for the firm and clients;
- Relationships – Ability to anticipate client’s needs and deliver high quality, value-added services and solutions which elevate the profile of the firm in the eyes of client teams
- A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain the programme to non-technical and technical audiences
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.